Does digital engagement give you a boost? Is brainstorming your forte?
Do you enjoy online events and communities? We are looking for a Community Executive, who will inject strategy and community best practices to help build a world-class Community at WOLF. You will work both individually and as a key component of a highly skilled Community team.
Reporting to the Head of Community, Content & Programs, you will play an integral role on
the team by implementing strategies, tactics, and best practices in an online community
environment. Ensuring day-to-day operational excellence of the community programmes
user management and ongoing development.
About the role:
You’ll think of community as the core product and build the necessary operational model to
deliver a world-class experience to the user base. You will ensure day-to-day operational excellence of the community and help shape our community programs such as content creators, channel owners, volunteers, VIP users, gamification and much more.
The Community Executive will support in the management of community moderation,
improve community programme features and functionality, and amplify the voice of the
community throughout the organisation. You will collaborate with colleagues in Communications, Product Delivery, Product Management, Support and Marketing in a fast-paced environment.
● Contribute to shaping the vision for the community
● Oversee, and maintain community programs
● Collaborate with the communication team and marketing team to create a multimedia
community content calendar, including written content and visual assets
● Encourage and facilitate ongoing collaboration among user groups, and suggest
● Moderate feedback and coordinate technical and support services for community
● Collect, analyse, and share community-related data with relevant stakeholders
● Monitor critical metrics that reflect community health, activity, engagement, and
● Provide training and support to stakeholders on the community platform’s full range
of functions to partners, new users any other external or internal stakeholders
● Pay attention to community feedback, identify opportunities for growth, trends,
emerging opportunities, and suggestions for product improvements
● Research and recommend best practices for community management
● Coordinate with other departments to ensure seamless experiences for our
A bit about you:
● Strong customer experience or community management experience (experience
within tech, entertainment, gaming or online communities is desirable)
● True understanding of customer service
● An ability to influence and engage people from a broad set of backgrounds in the
● Ability to work in an agile and flexible manner
● Excellent communicator, both verbal and written (Arabic)
● Good day to day working level in English
● Track record of strong project management
● A data-driven decision-making approach
● Community event planning experience
Get in touch if you are interested – email@example.com