Are you an enthusiastic Product centric individual who wants to work with a digital entertainment app which is at the forefront of the “new normal” way of socialising?
Are you looking to work somewhere you’re part of an engaged, focussed team, who take pride in working together?
Does working within a team who constantly challenge themselves, who are constantly learning, who are genuinely invested for what they’re creating appeal to you?
We are WOLF, a fast-growing community-oriented messaging and gaming app for Android, iOS and Web. We’re currently growing and expanding the team and we need someone to join us and strengthen our Product Management capability.
You’ll be joining a small, established team of Project and Product Managers who are responsible for managing the successful development and implementation of the product from beginning to end. This person sees strategic ideas through from inception to releasing to live. The role will be based in our UK Headquarters in Cramlington, with some flexibility in terms of the working pattern (see below).
Working directly for the Senior Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for maximising business benefit from all content related releases. This will range from the creation & enhancements of bots/games, exciting content to help boost user engagement/retention and the delivery of admin interface tools that allow staff/community managers to easily operate promotional activities.
You will also be leading the development lifecycle processes in these areas, as well as ensuring all specifications are agreed across all stakeholders. You will help marketing, product management, development, QA and community teams to define, manage and deploy features, functionality changes & bug fixes.
- Agile Lifecycle Management – Manage the daily operations of the content/bot development teams in line with Agile methodology to ensure successful product delivery.
- Release Management – Work with teams across the business to manage all content releases, ensuring stakeholder alignment and the required comms are in place where applicable.
- Utilise Insights and Feedback – Working with various teams across the business, you’ll become a central point to collate relevant information on feature usage and arising opportunities. Your task is to absorb this detail and use it to inform your influence in refining behaviour and change through the development teams.
- Collaborate alongside Server and Mobile developers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Designers, QA, Data Engineers and external beta testers to ensure maximum benefit is always being added to the product.
- At least 3 years experience in Project or Product Management of software delivery.
- Agile and Scrum Master experience.
- Be a self-driven, resilient, autonomously working individual.
- Demonstrate a detail-oriented mindset with the ability to manage numerous projects in parallel.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with different audiences on a broad range of topics: technical, business and creative.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Team building and leadership skills, capable of inspiring and motivating to maximise performance.
- Demonstrable and credible experience of delivering projects to completion.
- Experience in the gaming industry developing mobile applications.
- Relevant training or qualifications related to the role.
- A graduate in a business or technology related degree.
- Agile certification e.g. Scrum Master
- Experience of working with Jira and Confluence.
What we can offer you:
Festivals are a place where everyone can be their true self and it’s no different here at the World’s Online Festival! At WOLF, everyone is appreciated equally for being themselves. It’s even built into our Brand Values!
We’re creating a dynamic work environment that is truly representative of our diverse society, where every colleague feels respected and is able to give their best when at work. And when we have happy employees, we can then deliver the best experience to our users.
WOLF offers a competitive salary and the following benefits:
- 25 Days annual leave (increasing by 1 day annually after 2 years continuous service up to a maximum of 5 additional days).
- Hybrid working (Minimum 2 days in office per week as agreed with line manager)
- Flexible working hours for a better work life balance
- Regular team get togethers
- Early Finish Friday!
- Access to a wide variety of discounts and perks to various retailers through Perkbox.
- Salary sacrifice schemes for pension contributions, electric vehicles and a cycle to work scheme.